Welcome to our Consignment Information Page!
This list changes often, please check it just before each drop-off. Please call us if you think we forgot to list something. It definitely happens. 😉 603 886 6727
- Bring a maximum of 20 items per drop. One drop per week.
- Current style, good quality and like-new only, please: no stains or signs of wear
- Items must retail for $20 or more.
You must be ready to totally let go of these items. Clear space in your closet AND your mind. 😊🙆
- Designer/high-end items will need to be authenticated by the staff who has been trained to do this. Please call ahead to confirm that someone will be available to look at it. Please empty and clean every pocket. ;)
- No hangers, please and thank you. 😊
- Items must freshly cleaned.
- Clothing must be neatly folded into a bag.
- Drop your bag of items into a green bucket on the ramp that leads to the shoe department. Papers are available for you to write your name, cell phone and email address, or you can do this at home on scrap paper. Please put your contact info in each bag.
- PLEASE do not leave costume jewelry décor, books, toys or other items that we don't sell*. We have no organization that will take them for donation. These items end up in the trash, which is exactly not what we are all about.
So Many Rules!! Yes. 🙂 They are necessary to ensure that we can process and sell incoming consignments within the correct season.🙂
Currently Accepting - May 2022
Summer Apparel & Footwear for Men, Women, Teens, Children & Babies
Summer Items (Current Styles):
- Light Color & Flowy Summer Blouses (Brand Names)
- Lighter Color & Floral Dresses & Sun Dresses (Not Sleeveless)
- Light Jackets
- Rain Coats - All Sizes
- Kids Windbreakers & Summer Jackets
- Men's Short Sleeve Knit or Woven (Brand Names)
- Lighter Weight Pants (Khaki, Blends, Linen)
- Shorts (Brand Names)
- Swimwear - Like NEW Condition - all Sizes (Brand Names)
- Kids Swimwear & Sun Protection Tops (Like-New Condition)
- White/Blue Oxford Button Down Shirts
- Cool Vintage Clothing & Accessories (please call or send pics to confirm what is currently selling)
- Rain Jackets, Pants & Boots (waterproof)
- Designer Handbags (Brand Names, In-Style, Like-New. Please empty & clean)
- Jewelry (Sterling Silver ONLY)
- Sandals - Summer Footwear
- Fitness/Workout Apparel (Nike, Lululemon, Athleta, Fabletics, UA etc)
- Sneakers & Hiking Shoes (Brand Names in great condition)
- Gym Gear (Dumbbells, Kettle Bells, Bands, Yoga Mats)
- Maternity Clothing
- Baby Gear & Equipment (like-new & very clean)
- Strollers, Pack-n-Plays, High Chairs, Carriers, Swings, and Jumpers. (Please call ahead to ensure we have room. We prefer to look at these items & check for recalls while you are still in the store)
- Cloth Diapers & Diapering Accessories (in great condition)
- Pet Items (like-new, better quality clothing & gear for all types of pets, especially larger dogs)
Top Performing Brands:
- Free People
- Urban Outfitters
- Ralph Lauren
- Lucky Brand
- Ann Taylor
- Eileen Fisher
- Banana Republic
- NIKE - UA
- Lululemon – Athleta – Fabletics
- Vineyard Vine
Specifically NOT Currently Accepting:
- Anything that does not have a retail value of $20 or more
- Black and/or Black & White Dresses (over-stocked)
- Denim Shorts (over-stocked)
- Plain Solid T-Shirts or Layering pieces (over-stocked)
- Women's Polyester Flowy Tops (Non-current Brands)
- Women's and Juniors Denim Jeans
- Jegging or Skinny Jeans
- Low-Rise Jeans & Pants
- Women's and Juniors Rompers or Jumpsuits
- Women’s Blazers and (2-piece Career Wear)
- Fashion Jackets or Trench Coats
- Women's Lace items (we are being very selective in what we accept)
- Plain Non-Brand Handbags
- Dance Apparel & Footwear
- Equestrian Apparel & Footwear
- Gym Gear - No Workout Machines
- Jewelry (anything that is not Sterling Silver)
- Older Vera Bradley, Lularoe, Pink by Victoria Secret & Ivory Ella
- Any Alfred Dunner, Karen Scott, St John's Bay, and such brands
- Silly-slogan/Graphic shirts for older children and adults
- Alex and Ani & Pandora Jewelry.
- Career Wear, Suits or Formal Wear for men or women
- Strapless items and zippers-on-the-outside are no longer in demand.
- Pajamas, robes, slippers
- Straight, fitted/clingy maxi dresses & skirts
- Leather/Faux Leather (except for motorcycle/biker-style jackets)
- Carter's, Cat & Jack, Old Navy, Target, Walmart, Kohl's Brands
Items we DO NOT EVER Accept:
- Any item not on the Currently Accepting list 😉
- Anything that cost less than $20 retail
- Costume Jewelry & Watches
- Décor, Knick-Knacks, etc
- Underwear or Lingerie
- Recalled Items
- Store Brands of (Walmart, Old Navy, Target, Khol's, etc - refer to brands that sell best above)
- Promotional items with names of places, people, businesses (exception: New England-themed clothing that is not event-specific)
- Anything that is a counterfeit, or that we cannot authenticate
- Car Seats, Bike Seats or Bike Trailers
- Rock-Climbing Harnesses
- Flotation Devices or Inflatable items
- Downhill Skis/Poles, Snowboards or Boots
- Mattresses or Bedding
- Breast Pumps
- Umbrella Strollers
- Motorized Bikes or Cars
- Computers or Electronics
- DVD/VHS/Cassette Tapes or Players
- Stuffed Animals, Baby Mobiles, Toys, Books or Games
- Dance Apparel & Footwear
- Equestrian Apparel & Footwear
- At the end of the first full month of consignment, remaining unsold items will be reduced in price by 25%.
- At the end of the second month, the price of remaining unsold items will be reduced an additional 25%.
- After the 15th day of the third month, items that remain unsold will be given to local organizations to distribute to those in need.
- We make every effort to maximize the amount of money our consignors will receive. Accordingly, prices may —at our discretion— be reduced more than as described above, if we think that they will not otherwise sell.
- Regarding items found to be unsuitable, after being accepted and processed: Items under $25 will be donated. We will try to call about items we have priced at $25 or more. If you want to take it back, you will have 48 hours to do so.
- The consignor may take 40% of the sale of each item sold, in cash, or 50% in store credit. Exception: if an item sells for over $50 consignor earns 50% cash or 60% in store credit. Credit for any item that sold more than 2 years ago, remains available as a store credit only and will not be payable in cash.
You must be ready to totally let go of the items that you bring to us. Clear space in your closet AND your mind. 😊 (exception: designer/high-end items.) Our pricing includes the cost of entering your items into our system, tagging, hanging, displaying and selling them. Helping you find items that did not sell, requires manpower that cancels out any profit.
M&C Consignment Schedule. Please check closer to your drop-off time.
- Jan: Spring (no strollers)
- Feb: Spring / Summer (no strollers)
- Mar: Summer
- Apr: Summer
- May: Summer
- Jun: Call ahead
- Jul: Fall / Back to School / Halloween
- Aug: Fall / Back to School / Halloween
- Sep: Winter / Snow Gear / Holiday (no strollers)
- Oct: Winter / Snow Gear / Holiday (no strollers)
- Nov: Winter / Snow Gear (no strollers)
- Dec: Call ahead (no strollers)