M&C is Southern NH's eco-friendly and on-trend Consignment Shop.
|We look at
up to 30
Follow the 3 Cs of Consigning with us!Thank you so much for sharing our passion for recycling and keeping it local.
|Consignment Hours||Monday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
603 886 6727
- Call for an appointment
- Bring up to 30 items per visit.
- Items must be current style, and for the upcoming season.
- Refer to our No Thank You Brands list.
- Items must be freshly laundered and neatly folded. (Hangers, and cleaning or garment bags make the consignment desk cluttered and inefficient.) ;)
- Weed out items with stains or rips, that are not currently in style, that are worn or faded, or that are more than 5 years old (exception: Vintage. Please call ahead to ask if we can accept what you have.)
- Place wearable-but-not-consignable items in a separate bag labeled “donate.”
- Designer items will need to be authenticated by the staff who has been trained to do this. Please mention that you have designer items to consign, when you call to make your appointment.
Some items we don’t sell:
- any item that has been recalled
- inexpensive, discount-store brands
- event-specific or souvenir items (exception: not-dated Disney World/Land)
- anything that is a counterfeit
- car seats, bike seats, or bike trailers
- bicycles with hand brakes or gears
- helmets of any kind
- flotation devices, or inflatable items
- downhill skis or snowboards
- Equipment/furniture that is older than 4 years
- any promotional items given to you for free
- motorized bikes/cars
- computers, or electronics
- dvd/vhs/cassette tapes or the players
- stuffed animals, toys or books
- At the end of the first full month of consignment, remaining unsold items will be reduced in price by 25%.
- At the end of the second month, the price of remaining unsold items will be reduced an additional 25%.
- After the 15th day of the third month, items that remain unsold will be given to local organizations to distribute to those in need.
- We make every effort to maximize the amount of money our consignors will receive. Accordingly, prices may —at our discretion— be reduced more than as described above, if we think that they will not otherwise sell.
- Regarding items found to be unsuitable, after being accepted and processed: Items under $25 will be donated. We will try to call about items we have priced at $25 or more. If you want to take it back, you will have 48 hours to do so.
- The consignor may take 40% of the sale of each item sold, in cash, or 50% of the price of each sale, if he or she chooses to take a store credit. Exception: if an item sells for over $50 consignor earns 60% cash or credit. Credit for any item that sold more than 2 years ago, remains available as a store credit but will not be payable in cash.
- A $1 handling fee goes to M&C for every item sold.
- Please do not bring items with the intent of taking back what does not sell (exception: designer items.) Our pricing includes the cost of entering your items into our system, tagging, hanging, displaying and selling them. Helping you find items that did not sell, requires manpower that cancels out any profit to M&C.