|We look at
Follow the 3 Cs of Consigning with us!
Thank you so much for sharing our passion for recycling and keeping it local.
|Consignment Hours||Monday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM until 6:30 PM|
603 886 6727
Some items we don’t sell:
- any item that has been recalled
- inexpensive, discount-store brands
- anything that is a counterfeit
- car seats, bike seats, or bike trailers
- bicycles with hand brakes or gears
- helmets of any kind
- flotation devices, or inflatable items
- downhill skis or snowboards
- Equipment/furniture that is older than 4 years
- any promotional items given to you for free
- motorized bikes/cars
- computers, or electronics
- vhs/cassette tapes or the players
- stuffed animals, toys or books
- At the end of the first full month of consignment, remaining unsold items will be reduced in price by 25%.
- At the end of the second month, the price of remaining unsold items will be reduced an additional 25%.
- After the 15th day of the third month, items that remain unsold will be given to local organizations to distribute to those in need.
- We make every effort to maximize the amount of money our consignors will receive. Accordingly, prices may —at our discretion— be reduced more than as described above, if we think that they will not otherwise sell.
- Regarding items found to be unsuitable, after being accepted and processed: Items under $25 will be donated. We will try to call about items we have priced at $25 or more. If you want to take it back, you will have 48 hours to do so.
- The consignor may take 40% of the sale of each item sold, in cash, or 50% of the price of each sale, if he or she chooses to take a store credit. Exception: if an item sells for over $50 consignor earns 60% cash or credit.
- A $1 handling fee goes to M&C for every item sold.