How to be Super Consignor!
Our favorite consignors have these super powers:
- They make an appointment, and bring no more than 30 things.
- They take time, at home, to weed out any faded, stained, dated, worn items.
- They wash/fold what they bring to us. Military-Style folding is not necessary. ;)
- They don't bring their clothing on hangers or in garment/cleaning bags.
- They call ahead or check the website to find out what we are accepting.
- They don't consign things to which they are emotionally attached.
- They are engaged and ask questions, but never try to bully us into accepting something.
- They understand why we can't accept items with a retail price of $20 or less.
- They bring us cookies! OK. no... please don't do that. :) But please do be nice to us. ;)