How to be Super Consignor!
Our favorite consignors have these super powers:
• They call ahead or check the website to find out what we are accepting.
• They make an appointment and bring no more than 30 things.
• They take time, at home, to weed out any faded, stained, dated, worn items.
• They wash/fold what they bring to us.
• They don't bring their clothing on hangers or in garment/cleaning bags.
• They don't consign things to which they are emotionally attached.
• They understand why we can't accept items with a retail price of $20 or less.
• They are engaged, ask questions, and they share our passion for recycling and keeping it local.
We look forward to seeing you! -sincerely, the staff at M&C